Pass the CPNE Test
Workshop – Lab and Training Class Overview
Our “Pass the Clinical Performance Exam Workshop” will give you hands on practice, and how to write a care plan. Learn about all areas of care and practice the dialogue. We teach all the math calculations you will need and how to fill out a PCS recording form. Instructor, Linda Jamieson, RN is an (Excelsior College) graduate, who has taken and passed the Clinical exam, and understands the pressures you face. At the end of the workshop you will have practiced, practiced, practiced AND we will send you home with confidence to go prepared to pass the CPNE®.*
What to expect at the workshop:
- Hands on practice with labs and areas of care.
- Writing a care plan, charting, rationale, 20 min. checks
- Math Calculations
- Tools to help memorize, writing a grid, how to fill out a pcs form
- Goody bag
- *Scroll down below the slide show for class fees and further information.Created with Admarket’s flickrSLiDR.Linda’sCPNE Workshop Details:
- Our 4 Day workshop gives you hands-on practice and care plans.
- You will learn all areas of care and practice the dialogue necessary to pass your CPNE clinical examination.
- We teach all of the Math calculations you will need.
- We will show you how to fill out a PCS recording form and much more.
Cost: The fee for the workshop is $550. There is a deposit of $125.00 to reserve your place at the workshop. We accept the deposit by any means of payment except credit card at this time. Address is under contact info.
Cancellation Policy: We understand that life happens and schedules change. We would appreciate notice that you will not be able to make the workshop dates you registered for at least 5 days ahead to assist us with planning. We will work with you to change the date of your workshop to another time? If you cancel less than 5 days from your workshop the deposit is totally non-refundable.
LindasCPNEworkshop – General Schedule:
- Arrive Thursday Evening
- Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For current workshop dates please visit our Class Dates Page – click here.